Thursday, November 18, 2010

COVER LETTER.


Liz Falconer
1234 Main Street
Renton, Wa. 98056
H:(123) 456 7890
Liz@gmail.com



Dear Ms. Falconer.


I would like to express my interest for the proposed construccion of the Tower Falconer to be built in Seattle Wa.

My extensive work experience at this position included responsabilities and skills such as:
10 years of Tower analysis, design and plan preparation, experience working knowledge of seismic design.
experience working knowledge autoCAD or microstation drafting softwere.
Good communications skills and able to work closely with others.
My responsabilities included: Develop plans, specifications and inspections reports as needed an assigned tasks, technically involved in the resolutions of design problems that may include performing, design work and detailed checking of design aspect into a proyects.

My resume is attached for your perusual. I would very much appreciate the chance to meet you and discuss in person. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerly.


Arturito Goes.
1114 James street.
Seattle, Wa. 98036
(001)800 14172
Ag@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!!!
    It is too bad you didn't get this posted in time for me to edit it -- I edited the other one.
    But it is basically well-written.....good job.

    ReplyDelete