Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Writing the future.


Tomorrow I going to spend part of the day in a meeting with my Lawyer to tell me
about my claim with L and I.
And, if tomorrow she says that there is not possibility of opening my claim, then next
Thursday would begin to look for work, for about two months and, then I will move
to Las Vegas or San Diego Ca.
This make me feel a little sad because I will stop with my English Classes and, this is someting
that I don't want to leave for now.
Also tomorrow I'll call my family to let them know what happen and we could make a desicion
together.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be interested in hearing what happens with this, Arturo. It has been a long road, hasn't it?
    The writing is very good. A few small changes to make in class:
    if tomorrow she says
    and then I would move
    fell - feel
    family to let them know what my lawyer says about
    make a short-term decision about what to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Don Arturo,
    I hope the things get better very soon!

    ReplyDelete