Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Questions to consider.


The important rights for me is freedom of expression, because it means like democracy.
that's what I like in America, you can share you own opinion no matter who you are, because if you are desagree for something that the goberment wants to do and you don't like it you protest and they hair you.
I couldn't do it, because my English isn't fluent but I think the most difficult part is spelling.
I remember the first time I was in America like 35years ago, it was in disneyland I told my dad I want speak English, because is the lenguage of the future.
Then my Dad sent my to particular english classes in my hometown but yes for few months because my teacher started to work in other school so it was hard for him.
But I really apreciate it from my parents because they always were worry for our education that's what they are my Idols.

3 comments:

  1. You are absolutely a great thinker. In this post you brought up several good points, freedom of speech, the importance of studying English and education. That's why we are here and taking Liz's class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jelouuuuuuuuuuuuuu! sillyhat, thank you for yor positive comment, I really apreciate it, but who you are? please identify, because I was looking for you in the student blogs, but I was unlucky to find you , so any way, good comments are always welcome to me no matter from it come from. (I'm jocking)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arturo! Silly Hat is Donna!!
    Idea: Expand the LAST PART (I remember the first time...) into a short essay: intro, 3 paragraphs, ending. You can just expand a bit on what you already have. Give it a try -- in a NEW post.

    ReplyDelete