Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunny day.


Today I'm go to talk about my Hometown(Mazatlan Sinaloa, Mexico)
is a nice place where you can enjoy all natural resources, us such beaches,sea food,friendly people who live there
Our main characteristic is happines way we have, more in carnaval because is when people come out the streeet to have fun dancing,singin at the top of one voice.
I think it happen because is when the economy comes to be better after christmas season, and all tourist arrived for carnaval and spring break by car, by plane or cruisers.
The major visitors come from USA and Canada also from some states of the Mexican Republic.
People who come to visit Mazatlan fell the freedom because the goverment is very open and flexible with all tourist but always followins rules in law.

3 comments:

  1. This sure sounds like a great place! I hope to visit someday....
    Please make that top paragraph into about 3-4 sentences - it is one looooong sentence right now. Also spell-check it, and change "fell" to "feel" in the final sentence. And perhaps that last sentence should be put into the top paragraph, so it is all one paragraph. Try that, and then read it out loud and see how it feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arturo,
    Is good to see you in the new class. I think the your writing is getter better and better!
    Sergio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, but I just do What my teacher say, is my teacher job, that's what I very lucky and tankfull with her.
    I think everybody do the same because we have a good teacher, don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete